Bandsaw Operator Job Summary:
A Grand Rapids wood component manufacturer is seeking an experienced team member for their Thru Line Department.
Bandsaw Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up Bandsaw based on required wood thickness
- Inspecting product throughout the process
- Troubleshoot and perform basic and preventive maintenance on bandsaw equipment
- Tag and inventory excess lumber
- Keep Bandsaw and surrounding area clean and free of debris
- Meet daily production targets
- Learn, understand, and execute Lean Manufacturing practices
- Cross train in equipment operations as needed
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift; 6:00am-2:45pm
Bandsaw Operator Qualifications:
- Applicants must have manufacturing experience,
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- A history of excellent attendance.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx