Bindery Assistant Job Summary: A local printing company is looking for a bindery assistant. Join a company where you can grow and become a part of a great team.
Bindery Assistant Requirements:
- Boxing the products onto a pallet and following a specific patter
- Monitor the lines to ensure running smoothly
- Loading the product into the machine and inspecting the product after it is cut
- Inspect the books edges, corners, covers and pages
- Load the books into the box as they enter the sealing and labeling machine
Schedule & Pay:
- 3:00pm-11:00pm with OT as needed, ability to work two hours before the shift and some Saturdays
Bindery Assistant Qualifications:
- Attention to detail, inspection skills are helpful
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
- Excellent attendance is mandatory
- This position can be easily trained.
- Willingness to learn new tasks
Location: Cascade, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Evaluation hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx