We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Respect, Transparency, Speed, Empowerment, Passion and Fun every day. This caring dedication creates and builds exceptional products that drive the industry standard making a real and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world. We strive to be the best, while providing the tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then we have a position for you!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will support the HR function with the coordination of front desk reception related activities such as greeting the public, answering phone lines, assisting with coordination of meetings, and maintaining Culture Committee correspondence and activities. Must have outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, in addition to high level of detail. An Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with exceptional organizational and time management skills. Must have superior administrative and Microsoft Office skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the site front desk by greeting visitors and assisting with incoming guests including sign ins, badging, and communications. Manages the main company phone line taking messages and directing calls as needed. Collects, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Coordinates on and offsite meetings for the local leadership team, site wide events, and visitors. This includes arranging conference rooms, preparing materials, ordering food, note taking, and communications
- Leads local culture committee and supports onsite activities including planning, coordination, budgeting, and communication
- Plans and executes Quarterly Town Hall meetings
- Assists leadership team with Expense Reports and travel planning
- Orders office supplies including but not limited to business cards, envelopes, etc.
- Keeping information on employee televisions updated daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Organizing employee relations awards, including but not limited to upkeep of gift cards, tracking award winners, creating certificates, etc.
- Other administrative duties as assigned