We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Respect, Transparency, Speed, Empowerment, Passion and Fun every day. This caring dedication creates and builds exceptional products that drive the industry standard making a real and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world. We strive to be the best, while providing the tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then look no further we have a position for you!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Technology Analyst provides customer service support to Aspen Surgical employees in all locations. The position performs problem analysis, root-cause analysis, and all relative processes that effect the customer service organization. In addition, the position supports IT projects and tasks, and ensures the effective utilization of the information technology process as well as systems, in order to provide the highest quality of service. The Technology Analyst reports to the IT Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned
New User Set-up
- Setup new hardware, including pc’s and phones. Order placement for new user hardware systems and reconfigure existing systems when appropriate.
- Ensure new users have passwords and appropriate access for their positions in the following systems: Active Directory – Keystone Domain, Office 365
- Ensure accounts are disabled, archived & removed when team members change positions or leave the company.
- Ensure disabled accounts are deleted in a timely manner.
- Move and/or reassign access to new or existing team members when individuals leave the company.
- Respond to user report of problems as appropriate. Provide end-user support and troubleshooting for all software, hardware, and communication systems as necessary when not resolved by Tier 1 managed service provider.
- Work with the IT Operations Manager to ensure all user issues are resolved within Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate with outside vendors as necessary to aid in the resolution of user issues.
- Resolve technical / technology issues or seek assistance.
- Teach skills to other team members.
- Work with the IT Operations Manager and Managed Service Provider for software changes and upgrades when necessary.
- Provide application and user support for hardware and software upgrades and changes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, track and disposition all technology assets at location keeping asset management list current and accurate.
- Provide guidance to Aspen Surgical team members and help coordinate and apply specific technical expertise towards the resolution of problems and the completion of projects.
- Work with managed service provider to maintain all hardware compliance.
- Serve as the in-house liaison for outside hardware consultants and resources when necessary.
- Assist with all other tasks and projects as directed by management.