True North’s mission is to be our communities’ first choice for premier fuel and convenience retail. We are
committed to continuously improving our guests’ experience through growth, quality operations and
development of people.
What you do….
- Bring a fun, positive and enthusiastic attitude to work each day
- Treat every guest like they are the most important person in the store
- Take pride in the store’s appearance by following our “ truenorth Ready” standards
- You control our guests first impression – making sure our parking lot, yard and sidewalks are clean and safe (shoveling and salting in the winter months) and fueling area supplies are maintained and readily available
- Keep equipment organized and functional, and ensure our safety materials are stocked and used properly
- Assist with unloading product and stocking the store so our guests can get what they need
What you need….
- Engage guests with friendly conversation and communicate clearly with guests and co-workers
- Ability to read, count, and write clearly and accurately in order to complete daily reports
- Motivation and initiative necessary to uphold the cleanliness standards of “truenorth Ready”
- Ability to access all areas of the store and handle merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds
- Multitask and balance duties while always making guests the number one priority
What we provide….
- This role offers a standard schedule, typically mornings Monday – Friday, some weekends
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales) and will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
True North Energy LLC, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Our Core Values
Operate with the highest level of integrity by being honest and fair.
Incorporate excellence in all that we do.
Embrace diversity by respecting the rights and dignity of all people.
Provide for the health and safety of our guests, team and environment.
Reinvest in the communities we serve.
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.