Manages customer quotations and assists with surcharge, customer debits and pricing issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel knowledge/skills required.
- Start-up and finalization of RFQ's. Work with customer service representatives, purchasing, and manufacturing to complete quotes.
- Review each quotation with management for approval. Maintain and review open quote list for review with management on a weekly basis. Maintain RFQ database/filing system for historical reference.
- Assists customer service with Metal Market Adjustments (Surcharge).
- Assist customer service representatives with compilation of NAFTA and contract review.
- Assists customer service with customer debits and pricing issues.
- Assists customer service with Purchase Price Variance resolution.
- Download request for quotes, engineering change notices and requests for NAFTA certification, specifications and drawings from customer websites and forward to applicable customer service representatives and departments.