The Merchandising Audit Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all merchandised displays launched in Regional and National accounts meet strict, company-specific standards of quality. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, organized, and has a strong desire to work in a production-driven, fast-paced environment. This position can also work cross-functionally between departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Merchandising Manager to uphold the display standards in all National Regional Accounts.
- Follow, maintain and, when needed, assist in updating all merchandising department/seat-specific standards, processes, and documentation.
- Be informative and supportive of all company planogram and display policies and standards. Assure compliance with, and consistency of those standards and facilitate appropriate communication.
- Provide written and verbal feedback to merchandisers and 3rd party groups for improvement or changes as needed, and report to the Merchandising Manager when improvements are not made.
- Review all documentation submitted by merchandisers (to internal and external portals) to ensure displays are set accurately at retail locations. This includes navigating software programs used by all merchandisers, including 3rd party groups.
- Review photos submitted by merchandisers and compare the photos to active planograms.
- Review surveys/notes submitted in internal and external portals/systems which include but are not limited to Paycom, Natural Insight, Card Manager and any additional software programs utilized by 3rd party merchandising groups and communicate findings as needed per company standards and processes.
- Provide a list of discrepancies to the Merchandising Manager, Sales Manager, and 3rd party Account Manager when photos submitted do not align with orders placed or intended planograms for correctional purposes.
- Review list of stores visited and confirm appropriate orders were placed during the visit.
- Communicate and provide audit analysis along with suggestions, including areas of improvement, consistent errors, or where possible additional training needed. Provide feedback to all Merchandisers including 3rd party groups to ensure that the visual presentation standards are set and maintained at the highest level.
- Review audit documentation provided by 3rd party merchandiser groups to ensure they are complying with Convivial Brands audit standards. Communicate findings per company standards and processes.
- Ensure all transitions are executed in according to deadline, including every day and seasonal as well as refreshes and resets. Communicate any transitions off-deadline to appropriate parties.
- Provide weekly tracking reports to 3rd party groups.
- Track incoming seasonal credits and follow up to ensure completion by deadlines.
- Order and process supply mailings as needed. Order any additional, approved supplies for merchandisers and schedule any shipment pickups as requested.
- Travel to installs when needed.
- Set up new merchandisers in Navision (NAV) and Card Manager, enter and maintain ship notifications in NAV, and deactivate terminated merchandisers from all systems as directed.
- Place orders in ERP systems for all merchandisers as necessary and provide ERP tracking as requested.
- All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.