Talent Engagement Specialist
Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions
Equus Workforce Solutions
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
* Greets job seekers upon arrival at workforce center and directs job seekers to appropriate services. Screens, direct calls, maintain referral log, serves in the reception area, provides assistance and exemplary job seeker service as the first contact for the job seeker.
* Provides a variety of services such as assessments and assistance in the resource room as needed with a special focus on encouraging and empowering job seekers to utilize self-help resources. This is a critical role in any career center in that this individual is responsible for the first impression of the center, initial assessment of job seeker needs, overview of career center services, and directing the job seeker to the right service quickly.
* Assist with Outreach activities to include cold calling, e-mailing, and returning calls to job seekers.
* Become knowledgeable about all career center services, able to quickly and expertly assess needs and guide job seekers through the various steps to employment, which may include providing direct assistance or referring to other staff and partner organizations for more individualized services.
* Assist with workshops and facilitating orientation virtually and in-person.
* Create flyers and other communications with an eye for graphic design.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate degree in human services, social services, education, or related field. An equivalent combination of acceptable related experience and training may be substituted
* Experience working with the public in a fast-paced environment
* A ready smile and warm personality that leaves an immediate positive impression on others
* Demonstrated ability to train and instruct in a group setting
* Must have experience using videoconferencing systems (i.e. WebEx, Zoom, etc.)
* Strong computer skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), social media, and web search techniques
* Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance
* Bilingual a plus
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions,formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation's leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry's best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (“ResCare”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.