We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Respect ,Transparency, Speed, Empowerment, and Fun every day. Our dedication to these values helps us build exceptional products that drive the industry standard to create a real and lasting impact on people’s lives all around the world. We strive to be the best, providing innovative tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then we have a position for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop the overall strategic vision for the controls engineering team.
- Develop Software and controls development, project management and software validation methodologies for software-controlled manufacturing systems.
- Develop standards and specifications for logic and information flow for new equipment.
- Develop and implement infrastructure for data acquisition and analytics through Ignition SCADA software throughout the plant.
- Develop work instructions for the controls system development.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field).
- Experience following a formal software development and project management process.Agile experience a plus.
- Experience with software validation.
- At least 5 years' experience in controls/electrical engineering.
- Familiarity with SCADA programming (Ignition SW - preferred) and installation on manufacturing equipment.
- Familiarity with robotic integration, vision systems, and hand shaking between various peripheral systems.
- Experience troubleshooting automated equipment involving hardware and software issues.
- Hands-on experience with Programmable Controllers.
- Understanding of design, layout and use of current networks such as Devicenet and Ethernet/IP.
- Develop and/or follow a project plan knowing the importance of setting and meeting milestone dates.
- Electrical/Hardware design experience.
- Strong influencing, collaboration, and communication abilities.Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to reliably forecast and report on the status of projects.
- Strong mathematical, mechanical, and technical skills
- Experience with installation, programming, and troubleshooting:
- Ignition SCADA
- Allen Bradley
- Fanuc Robotics
- Cognex Vision Systems
- Proficiency in Python, Java, and SQL software languages.
- Proficiency in the Linux operating system