Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Job Description:Crowe is hiring for a Product Support Specialist. The role will be responsible for providing day to day guidance and direction related to Healthcare Technical Support Services. This includes helping establish and maintain uniform processes such as incident management, software and/or service delivery implementation, and access management along with team/resource oversight. This role will need to gain a strong understanding of the products/services from a business and technical perspective to be efficient in solving some of our clients' and stakeholders most pressing issues. This position will need to have an intermediate technical background which will help assist in areas such as database maintenance and development and infrastructure planning. The role will also require strong communication skills that will allow for productivity of both technical and business in nature.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Take on a role in helping implement uniform processes and procedures related to technical product and service delivery
- Handle customer support cases via email or phone utilizing ticketing system
- Execute various technical tasks related to the support and implementation of a product and/or service
- Troubleshoot various issues related to server configurations, application configurations, and/or data issues
- Interact with various product and service datasets as part of support and implementation responsibilities
- Act as liaison between users and the product development teams
- Assist with SOC compliance activities
- Liaison daily with both technical and business stakeholders
- Identify, create, and maintain documentation related to each product and services tasked with supporting
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in an externally facing support, product, and/or technical support role
- Minimum 2 years of work experience dealing Microsoft SQL technologies, including SSIS and SSRS
- Experience with T-SQL
- Some experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Ability to develop product knowledge in a domain area, and across product lines
- Excellent communication skills to manage user expectations
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work in a shifting environment while maintaining various levels of standardization and consistency
- Exposure to various ITSM frameworks such as ITIL is a plus
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.