Seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist to work at our Cadillac School location. Experience providing evidenced-based therapy needed, experience needed with school-age youth and working in an Integrated Care Model preferred. Excellent organizational and communication skills; and the ability to utilize an Electronic Medical Record a must.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to be flexible, maintaining a rotating schedule between school-based setting and outpatient care setting.
- Outpatient therapy, Brief interventions and consultations, assessments and follow-up services
- Comply with mandatory reporting requirements.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams and settings
- Documentation in Electronic Health Records
- Engaging with families, parents, school personnel and the community