Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Job Description:We are looking for an ambitious. motivated and experienced individual to join our Life Sciences Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Technology Consulting team. Crowe works with Fortune 500 to Mid-market sized organizations to develop strategic system roadmaps, system implementations and continuous service delivery models.
We seek a professional with a strong desire to learn and grow their knowledge of GRC processes and technology. This individual would assist with implementing GRC software platforms, and can work within a team to provide support and provide subject matter expertise at Fortune 500 companies. Projects are fast-paced and facilitated in a team atmosphere. Crowe professionals take pride in providing industry best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program. This individual would be responsible for working with a team to deliver consulting services including solution development, project leadership, business development, managing client service delivery, and handle other duties assigned by employer.
* Facilitate pre-sales initiatives, such as live demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
* Identify and document business requirements as per the Statement of Work
* Prioritize customer success and project scope
* Develop functional and process design and prototyping - functional and technical
* Build, develop and test scripted solutions
* Develop testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle
* Develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments
* Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or Business Administration
* Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
* 3-5 years' experience in a professional environment
* 2+ years of experience in software implementation
* System administrator experience with a GRC system such as RSA Archer, ServiceNow GRC, Onspring, Lockpath, MetricStream or OpenPages
* Certifications in GRC systems, risk or compliance are preferred by not required
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
* Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
* Willingness to travel 50% or more annually.
Additional Preferred Experience:
* Previous administrator-type experience with the RSA Archer Governance, Risk and Compliance platform
* Certificated Archer Associate designation
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.