The Label Machine Operator supports production demand at Conagra Brands Vlasic facility located in Imlay City. To achieve position requirements the Labeler Operator is responsible for ensuring correct labeling, traceability and proper application of labels to each jar. The Labeler Machine Operator completes verification and documentation to support industry standards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly union position $15.71/hour, Premium 2nd Shift $0.25, 3rd Shift $0.40 (if applicable)
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision
- Flexible Spending (Health/Childcare)
- 401k after 1,000 hours worked (50% match up to 6% maximum)
- Tuition Re-imbursement Program
- Label Machine Operation includes managing machine speed, glue and labels. Troubleshoot routine issues or notifying maintenance as mechanical issues arise
- Complete routine quality checks and documentation in accordance with standard work
- Work closely with Quality, Production Supervisors and Crew leaders to support production demand and maintain product packaging quality standards
- Operation of Labeling Machine and Videojet coder
- Recognize various labels, codes and jar sizes
- Perform routine maintenance by disassembling, cleaning and reassembling the machine in accordance with safety and quality cleaning standards
- Maintain inventory records of label usage
- Read and interpret documents, including but not limited to, safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Accurately and legibly complete written documentation
- Recognize and establish priorities.
- Compliance with plant safety and quality procedures
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and maintain an acceptable attendance record
- Overtime as scheduled
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Organized and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.