- Advanced CAD software skills and computer skills including ERP systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and professionalism. Participates in continuous improvement activities related to position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization. Basic English communication skills for non-native English staff.
- The ability to process multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously with competing priorities. Practices effective time management.
- Solid organization and prioritization skills, not only for self but for those supported by this position.
- The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others as a team.
- The ability to define, diagnose, and resolve problems and the ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with limited information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- The ability to assist lower level drafters/designers with tasks.
- The ability and willingness to take independent action and complete job tasks with minimal instruction. This includes the ability and willingness to recognize assignments or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional assignments or tasks, and to help others.
Education or Formal Training:
- 2 year technical degree, certificate, or applicable experience required.
- Continuing education as it relates to the position required.
- At least 5 years of designer experience or combination of Bachelors degree or International equivalent and experience required.
Woodward offers an excellent total rewards package that includes:
* Paid holidays, vacation, sick time, jury duty and bereavement leave
* Annual bonus based on profitability and other performance metrics
* Annual merit increases
* Low cost medical, dental and vision insurance with a health reimbursement account
* Health care and dependent care spending account
* Company paid short-term and long-term disability
* Company paid life and AD&D insurance
* 401k with company match and company stock plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* some benefits require an eligibility waiting period