Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
By joining Crowe's Healthcare Digital Security team, you will be helping make the healthcare world a more honest, safe and secure place. As a member of our collaborative team, you will be working alongside experts in the security field to protect our clients from regulatory scrutiny, technical threats and vulnerabilities and assist them with remediating their complex compliance and cybersecurity needs. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative cybersecurity consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today's market.
The Digital Security Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting planning, supervising staff, and executing cybersecurity projects. The Digital Security Senior Consultant will serve as a project or team lead to ensure high-quality delivery. This position will perform work, as well as oversee the technical work of some junior level personnel. This position will work directly with project leads, managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed. The Digital Security Senior Consultant will set performance expectations for junior level personnel and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis. This person may also assist the engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
The Digital Security Senior Consultant will perform the following responsibilities:
Conduct and lead Cybersecurity Projects, including:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments (NIST CSF, HIPAA)
- Third Party Risk Management / Vendor Security Assessments
- HIPAA Security and Privacy Gap Assessments
- Network and Web Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Cloud Security Assessment and Design
- Biomedical and IOT Device Security
- IT Security Technology Implementations (Multi-factor, GRC, etc.)
- Outsourced Staff in Virtual Information Security office (vISO)
- Prepare reports or other necessary documentation to detail results of evaluation and otherwise meet the objectives of the Project.
- Submit recommendations to client for corrective action or to support a recommend approach to solving the client's needs.
- Participate in planning and implementing of client information systems, including structure, process, and security.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Evaluate and/or implement cybersecurity solutions and controls to ensure data security and integrity for our clients.
- Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our clients evolving needs
- Bachelor's degree required, candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of business experience in the areas of Information Security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Ethnical Hacker (CEP), Security+, or willingness to obtain.
- Experience within consulting, professional services, or healthcare industry.
- Prior experience supervising junior level resources in the areas of Information Security.
- Knowledge of internetworking technology.
- System and network administration experience on Windows, EHRs, Cloud Services
- Knowledge of security areas such as HIPAA Security/Privacy, Risk Analysis, NIST CSF, Biomedical devices.
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
This position requires a minimum of 20% travel, currently majority of work is being conducted remotely due to the public health crisis.
Additional Skills Desired:
CISSP, OSCP, CEP, Security+, HCISPP or other relevant information security or cybersecurity certifications Technology:
- Network Security Practices: Auditing, planning, design, implementation, testing, and management
- Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, and other UNIX/Linux variants
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Network architecture and protocols: TCP, UPD, IP, HTTP(S), DNS, NetBIOS, SMB, SSH, IPSec, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TLS, and others
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and others
- Penetration Testing tools : Burp, Nmap, Metasploit, Empire, Cobalt Strike, and others
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Security Information and Event Management solutions
- Cryptographic tools, suites, and algorithms
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.