The Herman Miller Group Technology Team is building a customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're driving new revenue growth and creating frictionless internal processes through our innovative technology solutions, and we need an Associate Digital Project Owner to help us get there!
This is an exciting, entry level role into digital product ownership that will drive Herman Miller's digital strategy. You will engage with our customers and be part of Herman Miller's digital transformation. Your work will have a direct impact on sales and make Herman Miller easier to do business with.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Defining product features and requirements
- Leading the implementation of digital product updates
- Creating and project managing the onboarding of dealer website implementations
- Consulting and advising users and stakeholders on dealer business processes to shape Herman Miller's customer-facing technology
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- One to three years of experience
- Project management, problem solving, and organization influence skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills in dealing with audiences of various levels and locations (both internal and external)
- Ability to present Herman Miller in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to deliver consistent results with a high attention to detail
- Experience with web and digital content
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.