Creates and/or modifies 2D drawings and 3D models of all products and components within the Viking product line. Responsible for maintaining all files and information related to the drawings.
- Creates and/or modify drawings and models according to engineers' notes, sketches, or verbal instructions in the ECR/ECN process.
- Involved in implementation of and subsequent maintenance of new PDM system for entire product line.
- Maintains all electronic and hard copy versions of drawings, models, ECRs and ECNs.
- Maintains various databases, including ECR/ECNs and valve components.
- Creates various electronic files for other departments, including .pdf and .iges files.
- Maintains the obsolete drawings, as well as the backup and archive systems.
- Provides input for new software and hardware as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining hardware, such as printer/plotter of drawings, and necessary supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years CAD experience.
- Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.