About this Opportunity
As a Customer Engagement Representative - eCommerce, you'll serve as a point of contact for managing the day-to-day requirements of Herman Miller customers that require general servicing as well as strategic procurement of furniture needs. You will deliver excellent customer service to Herman Miller Store customers through problem-solving, customer advocacy, and decision making. You'll work directly with customers to answer questions, make recommendations, and ensure that the customer is at the center of our business.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Answerincoming phone calls andemails, makeoutgoing calls, and followup on customer questions in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conductlead management, CRM, and prospecting activities to evaluate our customers, their needs, and the solutions we can provide for best-fit products and services.
- Developand promotea valued relationship with current and potential Herman Miller customers through exceptional customer service.
- Facilitateactivities in support of Store customers from order receipt through product installation and warranty periods such as returns, replacements, credits, revisions, and cancelations.
- Independently workwith transportation and delivery partners to ensure excellent service and experiences.
- Monitor, provideresponses, and follow up for Herman Miller Store interactive Q&A/Ratings and Reviews.
- Partnerwith Sales teams to meet and exceed the customer's service expectations.
- Providesupport and feedback as needed for product launches, continuous improvement activity, and content management.
- Serveas the communication interface between external customers and internal resources for the purpose of responding to customer product needs/issues with a "First Call Resolution"mindset.
- Workcross-functionally to bring the customer's feedback and point of view to internal teams.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have . . .
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent education and professional experience.
- Two years of demonstrated success in customer service and support in eCommerce and/or web support.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability andsystemic thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to help out with the team as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to exhibit positive customer service.
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- The ability tobe self-motivated and to work independently.
- High energy and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make customers happy.
- The abilityto perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.