About this Opportunity
The Herman Miller Group Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business models to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need an eCommerce Program Specialist to help us get there.
In this role, you will assist with account management, client implementations, and program support activities to drive Herman Miller B2B eCommerce sales growth.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Conduct account level assessments and create and implement business development plans in coordination with Herman Miller dealers and sales teams.
- Manage incoming requests and assist the eBusiness SeniorManager with OrderPlace and eProcurement Supplier Portal implementations as needed.
- Manage Herman Miller's eProcurement Supplier Portal business presence/relationships and conduct training for dealers, sales, and customer end users on Herman Miller's B2B eCommerce tools.
- Assist with the creation, development and management of program communications, dealer marketing, and training materials.
- Keep current on eProcurement, B2B eCommerce, and social networking eBusiness trends and technologies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Sales organization, dealer community, and customers to understand the needs of each audience and the impact that Herman Miller's B2B eCommerce capabilities have on each group.
- Educate dealers and the Herman Miller GroupSales organization on the B2B eCommerce strategy and its application within the sales process.
- Assist the Herman Miller Group ProposalCenter and Sales organization with bid responses that relate to B2B eCommerce and other duties as assigned.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent level of professional experience.
- 4+ years of B2B sales and marketing technology experience.
- An understanding of B2B eCommerce and related technologies (Ariba, Oracle, Jaggaer, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a strong emphasis on listening.
- The ability to be a self-starter with high personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and a results-oriented workstyle (i.e., holding yourself accountable for results).
- The ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Flexible availability (outside of normal business hours) to support global work determined by customer's roll-out plans and project timelines and other program needs.
- Willingness to travel up to 10 percent of the time.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makersreflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinaryis our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better togetherdemonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities