Schedule: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Join a team that improves patient outcomes, through innovative and flexible solutions to the acute care market! When you work for Skytron, you get so much more than a job, including:
- First shift only, Monday through Friday
- Climate controlled warehouse
- Onsite gym
- Family owned and operated business
As an Assembly Technician for Booms, you will:
- Build quality booms, including hydraulics, electrical, and gases.
- Review work orders and drawings to build assigned parts according to specifications.
- Crates, package, label, and move completed product for pick up by the Material Handler.
- Complete required paperwork in a thorough and accurate manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to task sheet assignments.
- Inspect and report damage or inconsistencies in carriers and boom arms
- Actively participates in continuous improvement projects and events.
- Cross train in other areas of the warehouse, demonstrating a willingness to help additional work areas.
For success in this role, you will:
- Capably handle required administrative functions.
- Verify work to ensure accurate results, requiring minimal rework.
- Follow work instructions, procedures, safety guidelines and company policies.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Listen to others, expressing ideas.
- Be internally motivated and work well with minimal supervision.
- Devise workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Have a HS Diploma or equivalent, with ambition to further education.
- Have previous experience with light mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Read and understand basic blueprints, drawings, prints and multi-meters.
- Have the ability to obtain a hi-lo and picker license.
- Be able to exert up to 100lbs f force occasionally and up to 50lbs of force frequently.