As the Real Estate Representative for Pinnacle, you'll support our Transportation and Sales teams by finding them a good place to touch down and work when they are not on the road servicing our customers! Your role involves the identification, selection, negotiation, leasing, and management of property for Gordon Food Service Trans and Sales operations, as well as property needs for other Pinnacle Realty Services (PRS) clients.
Our growth will keep you busy with these types of activities:
- Locating, evaluating, and securing sites for our Trans and Sales branches
- Negotiating lease agreements and securing approvals for capital or expense
- Tracking lease renewals, extensions, and terminations
- Performing financial analyses' for lease agreements
- Supporting teams with real estate information for their annual operating budget
- Ensuring leaders are aware of maintenance and repair responsibilities for leased locations
- Representing GFS when dealing with landlords to resolve issues around maintenance or property surrender
- Creative partnering with brokers, transportation vendors, and landowners that can help us in our growth plans!
What do we need from you?
Leading candidates will have:
- Real Estate knowledge:
- 3 or more years experience in commercial/retail/industrial real estate, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Valid Michigan Real Estate license
- In-depth knowledge of property development process and real estate contract law
- Thorough knowledge of real estate markets throughout our geographic territory
- Operational skills:
- Communication skills at a level where you can present verbally and in writing to zoning, planning, and other municipal departments
- Problem-solving and negotation skills --- the art of the deal!
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be able to work independently or within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license required
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Maps, Forms, email and internet software applications
- Knowledge and ability to use Property Works technology
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred