SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our Customer Service Team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values Daily with interactions with internal and external customers.
- Problem solving with a quality focus is critical for this position.
- Provides information to customers, answering questions, and solves problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for day-to-day entry of customer purchase orders
- EDI/OEM processes/orders
- Phone calls-In coming/outgoing.
- Offer solutions when problems or issues arise.
- Responsible for processing customer invoices.
- Acts as the main point of contact and interface between the company and our customers.
- Daily interactions with Inside/Outside Sales Reps, Shipping, Materials, Tech Services, Accounting.
- Generate and maintain daily sales reporting.
- Assist sales staff with clerical support needs.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- EDI/OEM experience helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Must be able to positively handle conflict and customer issues.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Able to follow and understand work instructions.
- Ability to successfully multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and thorough typing and data-entry skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude toward your job and team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
High School Diploma.
MS Office Suite programs (especially Excel & Word)
Minimum 2 years customer service experience
Minimum 2 years of clerical experience (especially data entry)
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.