SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our Finance Team! The Account Financial Manager provides planning, analysis, and decision-making support to the demand generation side of the company: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Program Management.
Build TrustCustomer ServiceLive ExcellenceEntrepreneurial
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers and his/her team:
- Develop new product development financial plans which assess prospective profitability metrics;
- Monitor progress against targets as products are developed (raw material cost/labor cost/overhead cost/investment, etc.)
- Support Quotations which will be submitted to our Customers.
- Oversee costing of the product; Support/Provide competitive pricing strategic analysis;
- Attend project team meetings as required;
- Follow-up on open financial issues until they are resolved;
- Perform monthly financial updates for top management;
- Support pricing negotiations and work with customers to explain pricing;
- Set cost targets for suppliers in the product development cycle;
- Support/Track development spending;
- Initiate product cost reduction efforts;
- Month-end close and financial segment review analysis;
- CER preparation and submission for product development capital projects;
- Direct involvement in spending and recoveries for all customer reimbursable costs.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for success in this position.
- Four-year college degree in Business or Finance;
- A Technical education, such as Engineering or Program Management, will also be considered;
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or professional accreditation (CPA, CMA) is preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience related to financial analysis in a manufacturing environment;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Proven excellence in financial skills;
- Proven teamwork skills;
- Understanding of ERP and financial reporting systems
- Vehicle OEM experience is a plus;
- Prophix experience preferred
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.