Support the Engineering and Production floor staff by creating and maintaining documentation related to new and current processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handles all documentation related to the Engineering and Production processes, including the following:
- Process drawing creation and revision.
- Set up sheet revision and review.
- Facilities layout.
- Floor production document control and auditing.
- Proficient with 2-D and 3-D CAD systems.
- Create, revise, and review Bill of Materials, Routings, and Customer Print revision levels in a production control system.
- Create, revise, and review documentation to track the revising of Customer Drawings.
- Support other departments with the creation and updating of work instructions.