Under direct supervision and guidance of Maintenance managers/ supervisors, the Plant Painter candidate has a variety of painting-related responsibilities that are required to maintain the Imlay City plant.
- Ability to safely prepare a variety of surfaces and materials for painting. Able to paint using a variety of methods, including by hand and use of powered applicators. Able to do these tasks with high quality work
- Adheres to safety and maintenance standards established for equipment operations
- Ability to work in elevated locations
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Follows established safety and environment policies and procedures, and promotes continuous improvement of safety and environment performance in the workplace
- Ability to maintain work areas in a neat and sanitary fashion
- Ability to work accurately and safely with all tools and equipment required for position
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Assist others when needed
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS:
- Must be skilled in a variety of painting methods, including by hand and use of powered applicators
- Must have experience painting large, expansive areas and completing large painting projects
- Must be skilled in the safe use of hand tools and powered industrial equipment etc.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have knowledge of the methods, material and tools used in painting work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as: safety rules, operating instructions maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must be dependable, self motivated, and must maintain an acceptable attendance record
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.