Reporting to the Plant Finance Manager you will perform analyses and reporting for assigned financial area with support. Support other financial research projects and analysis of business operations. May perform business partnering, analytics, AOP & Strat Plan, monthly forecasting, Metrics & Scorecard, or Period close. Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Serve as a partner for specified function on accounting and finance related questions. This will involve the ability to assess needs, resolve risks and opportunities of issues/ results.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic plan for assigned component of the P&L and related balance sheet accounts.
- Update the monthly forecast for assigned department based on business changes. Communicate changes to business partners by providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on the changes guidance on potential risk.
- Participate in month-end/quarter-end close activities to ensure completion of assigned tasks, including identification and resolution of unusual items and issues.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and models for various requests depending on the assigned function (product development, customer analysis, competitive analysis, pricing, etc.).
- Responsible for project work that will rotate and cut across several different financial disciplines including, FP&A, new product development, manufacturing investments, and in-market investments.
- Lead the development of metrics, scorecards and reporting for assigned department.
- Evaluate and deliver periodic metrics, scorecards and reports
- Participate in finance wide-projects, projects will vary depending on needs
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Business required
- 1+years of professional general business and financial experience
- Background and experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers peers and effectively manages those relationships.
- Work across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience with SAP or other software tools a plus.
- Experience thinking critically, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.