Compensation: $11.00 to $12.00/ hr
This will be a PART TIME position
Apply using the link below:
LaJoy Group is a progressive and energetic company. At LaJoy Group, you will find a culture that prides itself on teamwork, high ethics and hard work – with a good measure of fun. We seek to employ qualified individuals who are open to always changing environments, focused on reaching goals, and able to show a friendly “team” attitude.
LaJoy Group, Inc. is seeking a part-time Enrollment Specialist/ Administrative Assistant working out of our Livonia office. The position requires travel within Wayne County as needed. Mileage is reimbursed. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm (Some afternoons)
- Travel to client homes throughout the above-listed counties to complete enrollment appointments (approximately 2 hours per appointment)
- Thoroughly explain all enrollment paperwork to caregivers and clients during enrollment appointments
- Educate caregivers on documentation requirements, timesheet submission deadlines, reporting requirements, HIPAA, and other training topics
- Obtain documentation from all caregivers proving eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Audit all client and caregiver paperwork and ensure nothing is missing, incomplete or incorrect before leaving each appointment
- Return all paperwork to the office daily and report daily updates to the division’s Service Coordinator and Manager
- Assist with calls to customers, clients and employees regarding incomplete, inaccurate or missing information.
- Auditing, filing, scanning, mailing and printing of documents.
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Reliable vehicle, car registration, car insurance, and valid driver license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Prior payroll experience preferred
- Prior experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook preferred
- This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity.