Position Summary: As an Order Fulfillment Associate II, you will be responsible for reading packing list and pulling items from our distribution center in a safe manner to fulfill customer orders. In addition, this individual will be expected to verify counts, pack and ship product in a manner that ensures neat and safe arrival to our customers while executing commands and transactions in the operating system to confirm system accuracy. This individual possesses exceptional attention to detail and the ability to pace themselves to meet daily accountabilities and monthly efficiency rates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, ship and process all daily order types and perform all tasks associated with those duties to include:
- Read picking list for shipping information, special instructions, product location and quantity accurately.
- Efficiently pick and pack customer orders for shipment.
- Verify product quality and quantity in comparison to picking list.
- Ensure that the picked product conforms to the order sheet provided.
- Ensure that product is in proper working condition and not damaged.
- Ensure order and packing information is recorded into electronic system.
- Seal packages by using tape, glue or other fasteners.
- Transport orders to packing or stations or shipping area.
- Stencil, tag, or otherwise label packaging as required by the company.
- Maintain daily production and packing records.
- Communicate any errors in product selection and quantity to the supervisor immediately.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area in effort to keep products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- Work collaboratively with other departments in the distribution center to ensure that all daily responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Serve as a backup for all other distribution center duties.
- All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.