Early Childhood Attachment Services Supervisor
Our Vision: A safe, nurturing home for every child and a supportive community for every family.
Position: ECA Services Supervisor
Reports To: Clinical Program Manager
Beginning Pay Range: $55,000 - $66,000
Sign on Bonus: $2,000
Our Early Childhood Attachment team needs you. A person who is passionate about helping the youngest kids supported at DABSJ, from newborn to five-year-olds. A person who is an advocate for preserving families, and encouraging healthy bonds from the start. A person who is up for the challenge of supporting children overcome the traumas they may have already experienced at such a young age. A person who is ready to lead a team to great success in this important work that we do.
You could support families like Arthur’s. Read his full story here. “The DABSJ therapy program helped our son overcome many of the challenges that came from his early traumatic experiences. Our therapist offered one-on-one therapy with our family that helped us meet our monthly goals to improve our son’s attachment issues through specialized parenting techniques.” – Melanie, Arthur’s mom.
About the Early Childhood Attachment Services Supervisor position
This is a full time position supervising a growing Early Childhood Attachment program supported by Network180 and the Ready by 5 Early Childhood Mileage. A candidate with a strong understanding of the delivery and adherence of the Infant Mental Health model preferred . Infant Mental Health provides home-based parent-infant support and intervention services to families where parent-infant attachment and the subsequent social, emotional, behavioral and cognitive development of the infant/toddler is vulnerable. Services are designed to reduce the incidents and prevalence of abuse, neglect, developmental delays, behavioral issues and emotional disturbances. The ECA supervisor is responsible for day to day program operation, supervising staff to assure program quality and contract obligations are satisfactorily met. The supervisor handles intakes, obtains authorizations, collaborates with foster care programs and works with the Clinical Program Manager to monitor caseloads. We are seeking an individual with strong knowledge of early childhood development, ability to collaborate and be clinically supportive to staff while also supporting a minimal caseload of IMH clients. The ECA supervisor will report directly to the Clinical Program Manager.
You'll know you are successful in this role when you...
- Staff under the supervisor will consistently be achieving treatment goals with families as a result of high quality clinical leadership and problem solving from the supervisor.
- Staff under the supervisor will meet data targets for report timeliness, client hours/units and revenue goals.
- Supervisor will motivate staff to perform utilizing agency mission and values to hit performance objectives.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications….
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Level II Mi-AIMH endorsement is highly preferred with at least two years of Infant Mental Health experience.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and adequate insurance with a reliable vehicle available at all times.
- Proven oral and written communication.
- Ability to develop, assist, and mentor clinicians through their supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational and decision making skills.
- No criminal record.
D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s is a private non-sectarian agency that serves vulnerable children and families from the entire community. Our core objectives are to strengthen families, help children heal from abuse and neglect, provide homes and help kids thrive.
Mission: To help children and empower families by providing safety, advocacy, and support.
· Exceptional Service: Client-focused and teaming at the center of our work.
· Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion: All are welcomed, valued, and belong.
· Excellence: Ongoing commitment to learning and improvement.
· Integrity: Responsibility and ownership of our actions and results.
· Creativity: Imagination, innovation, and intelligent risk taking.
· Passion: Relentless positive energy toward our mission and vision.
You belong here: At DABSJ we work to create an inclusive workplace free of discrimination where all are welcomed and belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation/identity, height, weight, marital status, veterans status, disability, or other legally protected characteristic as required by law.