We are looking for a qualified Dietary Aide to prepare and serve food to people in our skilled nursing facility, Care Center, located on 40th Street in Holland. You will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises. A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
- Priority Health Medical
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Rewarding position
- Training Available
- Opportunities for Growth!
It’s simple: our employee satisfaction is only exceeded by our customer satisfaction. If you want to work with one of the finest senior care organizations in the area, you’re in the right place. You’ll arrive every day inspired, and leave fulfilled.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
- Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines
- Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification in food services is a plus
Resthaven employees take pride in providing quality care and exceptional service to our seniors in the Holland community.
View our full list of openings and APPLY online TODAY at Resthaven.org/joinourteam/