Retail Team Member - Part Time: Days/Mid/Nights with availability to work M-F and weekends
Would you like to work for a company that genuinely values its employees?
Are you passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience?
If you answered yes, then you just may be the person we are looking for.
What can we offer YOU:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits effective day 1
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee Discount
Why work for Daily Deals?
We care about our customers AND our employees and are committed to making our stores a great place to work and shop.
We provide great value to our customers by selling name brand groceries at overstock prices.
We provide great value to our employees by rewarding their hard work with pay increases every 6 months. Employees enjoy team appreciation days and holiday parties. Our employees can share their ideas with our President as he often visits our stores.
Are you ready to join our Amazing team at Daily Deals then please apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds excitement and customer loyalty
- Answers questions regarding the store and interacts professionally with customers
- Follows safety and sanitation procedures
- Maintains clean and orderly restrooms
- Prices and stocks to ensure quality protection accuracy & product rotation
- Displays knowledge of all products carried
- Checks in received inventory
- Assists in unloading inventory
- Organizes inventory by shelving like items together
- Rotates inventory by sell date
- Freezes items with expired dates and remark
- Creates price signs to match products
- Keeps loading dock clean
- Sweeps and takes out the trash
- Recycles boxes
- Any and all other job duties as assigned
- Regular Attendance required
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-management skills required
- Inventory Analysis
- Possess good listening & communication skills
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to give change
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift, carry & push
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Manual cashier register experience preferred
Bi-lingual preferred, not required.