Drop & Hook - No touch freight
Guaranteed minimum pay - $1100 per week
Schedule: Night shift, Sun/Mon, Wed/thurs/Fri 6:30PM - 8PM until 2AM - 4AM
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
-Our trucks are clean,safe, and well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers
- Schedulesthat allow you to behomeregularly
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety
- Stability, food is always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe,valued, and respected.
While not everyone sees the activity behind the scenes, it takes a lot of manuevering to get every Gordon Food Service trailer in its proper position to serve our customers. Transit Drivers play a critical role by hauling both loaded and empty trailers between Distribution Centers and from point to point through nightly transit.
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Operate a delivery van and tractor-trailer/trailer CMV
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
-Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- CDL A license and Doubles Endorsement required at hire
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse, to register
-High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)