Business Systems Analyst
SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add to our IT Team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal's Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Manage and support the Enterprise Applications. i.e. ERP, PLM, CPQ, etc.
- Configure and daily support of the ERP and EDI operations modules, including planning, scheduling, and purchasing.
- Lead projects to implement new and enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
- Mentor users on system functionality and integrate changes with company supply chain practices.
- Participate in system design analyses, testing and training.
- Coordinate and align first tier support to application end users
- Support roll-out of new upgrades
- Work with users and management to prioritize issue resolutions, enhancements, and process improvements.
- Work with the business teams to define and execute best practices.
- Develop test plans and ensure users test system and configuration changes prior to implementation.
- Support reporting requirements and functionality; may include SQL development to extract data.
- Lead training classes on tools and programs that will enhance user knowledge of systems.
- Willing to travel 2-4 times per year.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Made2Manage or similar ERP experience is preferred.
- A record of accomplishments in system implementation.
- 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, including MRP, production planning, configuration management and purchasing.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years Experience as a systems or business analyst in a manufacturing environment.
To Apply:Please apply on our company website
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.