6869 East M72, Williamsburg, Michigan 49690
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We are now hiring for a Business Development Representative that will be responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned territory. They generate and secure new sales in a professional environment by calling on and prospecting with property management firms, as well as large corporations and sports-related facilities.
TruGreen's produced commercial work has grown $4.8 million year-to-date versusthe prior year. Today, we are looking forward to continued growth as we continue to improve and expand our commercial sales team! This is definitely a team that you want to be a part of!
Commercial Sales Representative
* Achieve sales goals and executes sales plans to small to large businesses such as property managers, school systems, sports facilities, government facilities, restaurants, banks, or any company in need of superior lawn care products/services
* Presenting Proposals for lawn care services and programs along with obtaining long term contracts
* Generates new business to business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
* Negotiating price and design by using our company IPAD
* Generating leads through utilizing a CRM system to manage projects and opportunities, contact information, forecasting reports, etc
* Project management duties of implementing the coordination of multiple service departments
What we offer:
* 401(k) with company matching
* IPAD, Laptop, iPhone, the most advanced sales tools
* Fast Track Career Progression/Mentorships/LONG TERM JOB STABILITY
* Competitive salaries and commission
* Monthly Vehicle allowance
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescriptions benefits
* Company-paid life insurance, Supplemental life insurance
Education and Experience Requirements
* Preferred Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university or related work experience
* Minimum three (3) years proven sales track record in commercial sales
* Landscaping, lawn care, tree, and shrub or pest management experience a PLUS
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.