Shifts are 12 hours with every other weekend requirement, set on a rotating schedule.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Check result of automatic deburring process.
- Deburr manually.
- Transfers blanks from blank storage to fine machine cells.
- Loads, marks and unloads wheels.
- Starts up fine machine equipment.
- Use calibrated go/no-go gauge to check dimensions on a wheel.
- Decide whether wheel is in/out of tolerance.
- Visual Inspection.
- Move wheels to certain machines to keep the product flowing through the correct machine.
- Check results of automatic surfacing process.
- Operate FEMCO machines.
- Remove wheels from machines.
- Follow safety rules 100% of the time.
- Contributes to a safe work environment by following housekeeping guidelines.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Follows instructions and work to meet daily job assignments and output
- Rotates within work area as directed.
- Monitor equipment condition and production quality and ensures all product (whether conforming or non-conforming) is processed in accordance with quality guidelines, customer requirements and the company's control plan.
- Ability to Openly communicate with team leader and/or quality regarding concerns
- Completes product tracking logs for various types of product.
- Performs other Relevant work as assigned.
- Employee must be able to regularly lift between 30-50 pounds often, sometimes lifting and/or moving 50-75 pounds, throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, twist and rotate regularly
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours and days of work are determined by their shift. Working overtime may be required as necessary.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.