Are you outgoing and able to easily form connections with new people? Do you have an eye for detail but also a passion for big ideas? Do you exude creativity and want to help businesses figure out the best marketing mix to meet their goals?
If so, you might be right for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator position at Oneupweb. This is an entry-level position, so while some prior digital marketing and/or sales experience is beneficial, we’re also willing to train the right person.
For (roughly) the first six months to a year, a Sales & Marketing Coordinator will train by:
- Learning the lingo—you’ll become familiar with all the services we offer, how they work together, and how we use them to achieve clients’ goals
- Supporting sales efforts—coordinating schedules, setting meetings, writing proposals, and creating presentation decks
- Working with the various teams at Oneupweb to develop marketing strategies for clients, ensuring they are on a path to success
- Becoming proficient at using marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and more
After you’ve been fully trained, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading sales calls with potential clients
- Helping lead the marketing strategy for potential clients
- Documenting the sales process and smoothly transitioning accounts to the project teams
- Helping the Oneupweb project teams identify opportunities for upselling current clients
- Developing new services, products, or ways of working at the company—when it comes to career advancement, the sky’s the limit!
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with an amazing opportunity for those who have a passion for our industry. We offer a rewarding and casual, yet professional, work environment in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons - Traverse City, Michigan. If interested, please submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.oneupweb.com to learn more about our business and culture.