You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Digital Product Manager at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
The Herman Miller Group Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need an e-commerce Digital Product Manager to help us get there.
The e-commerce industry is growing exponentially, and we're looking for someone who recognizes users' needs and can quickly implement solutions. In this role, you will assist in developing and coordinating Herman Miller Group's e-commerce technology strategy, supporting digital products and platforms, and managing significant vendors and stakeholders. You will be a key factor in enabling the growth of e-commerce for local and international, contract and consumer clients.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Act as the champion of the user's needs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on internal and external bugs and feature improvements.
- Define product features and requirements and lead the implementation of new digital products and/or digital product updates.
- Ensure all necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to Herman Miller testing guidelines.
- Foster a culture of customer-centered design throughout the organization.
- Identify opportunities and trends from the digital marketplace, analyzing relevant vendors and keeping an eye toward our competitive landscape.
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Research and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and how they may optimize current business practices.
- Utilize analytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in product or delivery management, preferably within digital.
- A passion for and understanding of digital products and marketplaces.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
- A deep understanding of the contemporary digital ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence decision making and creative concepts.
- A history of delivering consistent results with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools in the Herman Miller office environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.