Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Must be able to completely overhaul the cherry pitter machine and apple peeler machines, repair and maintain so that they are in good operating order.
- Safety: demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality: demonstrate behaviors in support of quality work processes to include documentation and sanitary practices.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and rotation.
- Perform routine lubrication and maintain oil levels of plant-wide production machinery.
- Keep up to date records of maintenance work orders, needed repairs, and parts requests and inventories.
- Competent in the use of electrical testing equipment and basic hand tools.
- Capable of performing small installations, (conduit and other electrical equipment).
- Have math skills as needed for measuring and calculating electrical formulas.
- Be able to identify electrical components and follow wiring diagrams.
- Must be willing to attend classes offsite in other cities and/or states.
- Perform duties with speed, precision, and conscientiousness and with a high regard for workplace safety.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- The ability to meet attendance requirements.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment for 6+ months
- Experience working with hand tools and using machine shop tools and techniques to fabricate and repair machine parts
- Experience reading and interpreting blue prints and electrical schematics
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Associate of Applied Science or equivalent two (2) year college degree
- Experience working in an automated food processing or packaging environment
- Two (2) years of experience maintaining industrial equipment and machinery. Including experience replacing chains, bearings, bushings, and wear parts on mechanical equipment; troubleshooting and calibrating timed machinery and electronic instrumentation and controls; and maintaining pneumatic and hydraulic lines, fittings, and cylinders
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience working in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP compliant environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.