Custom Profile is seeking an Inside Sales representative for our Grand Rapids location.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Want to be part of a dynamic customer service and technical sales team focused on servicing, retaining and growing existing installed customer base in addition to acquiring new customers?
Custom Profile is an Employee Owned manufacturer of plastic extruded products with over $50 million in annual sales and 400 employees at its locations in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Juarez, Mexico and Camden, South Carolina. The company is an industry leader in the profile extrusion industry, currently ranked 65th on the list of largest plastic extruders across all market segments for 2018, up 4 spots from 2017. Founded in 1992, Custom Profile has enjoyed consistent annual growth in its revenues and earnings in 25 of its 27 years in operation. Custom Profile boasts a blue chip customer base, including Herman Miller, Haworth, Hon/Allsteel, Steelcase, Whirlpool, Electrolux, GE Appliance, 3M and others.
At Custom Profile, we foster a culture that pursues Total Customer Satisfaction with an emphasis in the following areas:
• Honoring our commitments.
• The pursuit of zero defects through ongoing training, use of the most effective process technology, and a quality system that ensures clear communication throughout the company.
• Responding faster than our competitors in all areas, from quoting and tooling new programs to delivery of product.
• Recruiting, developing, and retaining our employees.
Our employees love to give back to the community by participating in monthly community service events and volunteering their time to local schools and other organizations.
• Competitive Salary and performance based bonuses
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• 401k with company match
• Gym Reimbursements
• Support the Custom Profile Sales Team as needed and required during the entire selling process.
• Assist in generating proposals for customer delivery and discussion.
• Follow up on submitted quotations.
• Communicate with customers regarding shipping status.
• Coordinate with internal departments to achieve our goal of 100% on-time delivery.
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate mutually agreeable resolutions.
• Manage and maintain customer contacts and opportunities in MS Dynamics CRM system.
• Coordinate outbound digital marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Associates Degree, or 2-5 years of equivalent work experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales
• Plastics-Polymer Technology degree or certificate preferred
• Microsoft Office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Experience in the following areas is preferred:
• ERP/MRP Experience
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other customer relationship management (CRM) solution