Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us! Job Summary
The position will be responsible for assessing, designing and implementing third party technology risk programs, from either an audit or a consultative point of view. Working within a Crowe team at a client site or third party site, the position would identify risks and gaps, and help the client design a strategy for remediation. Projects would be performed through interacting with the client’s IT and Business Unit leadership, as well as the client’s vendors, service providers, and partners. Specific projects may include:
- Designing a Third Party Technology Risk program
- Conducting a Third Party Technology Risk Assessment
- Performing due diligence on an individual third party relationship
- Performing a site visit to a third party facility
- Assessing the technology risks associated with a new outsourcing relationship
- Assessing cloud technologies such as Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted applications, Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service deployments (IaaS)
The position would require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or advanced degree with a concentration in: Data Analytics, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics is required
- Information Technology and/or Cybersecurity background and/or experience, including 4-6 years IT experience with network, platform, and/or application technology
- IT experience at a leading industry public company is preferred. This might include either auditing IT or being a member of an IT or Cybersecurity team
- Experience managing a large team, in a fast paced environment
- Any experience working with or assessing third party vendors is preferred but not required
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and systems, especially through independent research and self-study
- Background in Information Security and/or willingness to learn Information Security based on an IT foundation
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or willingness to obtain
- This position requires national travel
- Any knowledge of security areas such as auditing, policy, database security, firewall design and implementation, risk analysis, identity management, access management, or web services is preferred
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently is required.
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally and through written documentation
- Ability to manage project schedules and client expectations
- Ability to travel an average of 30%-50% per year
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
How you can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive - whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere - and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities - such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes - for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours - giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.