Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking auto transporters/car haulers for full-time and part-time driving opportunities in the Lake Orion, MI. area. utilizing brand new trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate will possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor-trailer. (Drivers will be using three-car wedge trailers to deliver vehicles)
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, railheads, truck away yards, dealers and other locations
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT med card will make 23.00/hr.
- Paid weekly!
- Brand new equipment! NEW trucks and trailers with regularly scheduled maintenance
- Medical benefits available after 60 days (Full Time Only)
- Travel Bonuses (Full-Time Only)
- Staggered 12-hour shifts starting between 5 AM – 7 AM (Monday – Friday + some weekends)
- Must be able to work 60-70 hours/week (Full Time Only)
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (Full Time Only)
Retirees and Veterans are welcomed
Remember to reference MI Talent or MI Works on your application!
Apply on-line at http://www.pdworkforce.com
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer