Company Description: Auxilio is here to help school districts. Across several categories, we provide specialized, expert management of the student environment, saving clients’ time and money to reinvest in the student experience.
Scope: The School Bus Driver provides safe and reliable transportation to students and other school passengers.
- Safely transports passengers.
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures including local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Familiar of school bus routes and remains alert to monitor welfare of passengers.
- Attend safety, training and informational meetings.
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills, as required.
- Always adhere to FERPA regulations and remain confidential.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- At least 21 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver License required.
- Class B CDL License preferred; Class B CDL training provided, if necessary.
- Minimum 1-year of driving a school bus preferred.
- Subject to Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Subject to DOT Physical and Motor Vehicle Review.
- Two (2) years working with children preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills with a strong attendance record.
- Good with children of all ages and the ability to manager stressful situations.
- Early morning and afternoon availability preferred but not required.
- Committed to a Safety Lifestyle.
The following physical demands are occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally, the job requires 80% sitting, 10% walking, and 10% standing. The job is performed under some temperature extremes and under conditions with some exposure to risk of injury and/or illness. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up-to 15 pounds at a time.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell Phone Plan Discount (AT&T)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Flexible Hours
- Summers Off
- Growing Company
Auxilio Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.