DeWys Manufacturing seeks Robot Operator – 1st and 2nd Shifts.
DeWys Manufacturing is looking for someone with the desire to understand the advancements in robotic welding technology.
- Responsible for setting up and operating a robotic welder
- Also expected to grind parts as needed
- Prior weld experience or training is preferred
- DeWys University training.
DeWys Manufacturing continues to grow right here in West Michigan. To do so, we need dedicated team members who are capable of performing our type of precision manufacturing and fabrication jobs. We need people in of future team members in a variety of skilled trades occupations looking for an opportunity of growth, development, and advancement throughout their career. Along with a range of growth opportunities, we offer a variety of benefits including flexible scheduling, air-conditioned shop, and the benefits listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long term disability
- 401(k) matching
- PTO & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team member assistance program(EAC)
- Paid training through the DeWys University