Maintenance Super Tech – 2nd Shift
If you want to put your mechanical and electrical skills to use, consider joining our team at JBS as a Maintenance Super Technician in our highly automated facility. We are interested in hiring someone with a vast knowledge of maintenance systems, mechanical processes and high speed production output.
You will use your skillset to assist in the improvement of our productivity. You will be working in a fast paced processing facility, where every day is unique and interesting. If you are a highly motivated self starting individual this job may be for you.
- Ensure strict adherence to all relevant federal and local guidelines for personal safety as well as food safety including, OSHA, USDA, and other required regulations.
•Troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on all existing equipment in order to limit production downtime. Also assist with the installation of new equipment as well as implementing process improvements on existing equipment.
•Execute and initiate planned improvements to process equipment as well as preforming preventive maintenance while working closely with engineering and safety departments to ensure compliance.
•Maintain a clean and organized work area while completing task related to maintenance repair and installation.
•Collaborating with all maintenance team members in order to make expedient repairs and implementing forever fixes to all equipment.
- Physical demands: Climbing including ladders, lifting, working with a variety of hand and power tools, shop machines and tools.
•Work environment: Must be able to work in areas of heat, and cold conditions.
•This position will be 2nd shift 5:45PM-5:45AM also weekend overtime as required.
- Minimum of high school diploma or general education diploma required.
- Technical school or vocational school certified preferred.
- State issued Journeyman’s electrical license required
•3-5 years of previous experience in plant maintenance, troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues.
•Strong computer skills
•Must be able to learn quickly and make good decisions
•Must be able to work in a team environment and perform a variety of duties
- Strong electrical aptitude
•Strong mechanical aptitude
•Strong troubleshooting skills
- PLC experience / VFD experience / Panel view experience (Allen Bradley)
- Be able to comprehend electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
•Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
•Great pay and benefits. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply - CLICK ON APPLY