Founded in 1972, Skytron is a family-owned private healthcare efficiency company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program, and a company gym.
Summary: The Hybrid Planning and Design Manager is a sales management support resource for the Regional Directors and Field Sales team. The purpose of this role is to provide hybrid operating room product sales support through rep training, development and client interaction. This position works closely with Sales Representatives, Principals, Regional Directors and Product Managers to develop sales strategies, either regionally or as dictated by product or client. Management representation and support is carried out nationally with regular in-field contact with customers, independent representatives, and direct representatives. Additionally, this individual needs to understand the complex design for hybrid rooms and needs to have an in-depth knowledge of the technology and clinical products. This position is not limited to just assisting hybrid rooms, but any rooms that require customizable clinical equipment.
- Provides in-field product sales support. Manages pipeline of complex OR projects and reviews, designs and develops design accordingly.
- Trains, develops and mentors field representatives on hybrid and traditional ORs.
- Coordinates efforts with Field Representatives, A & E, Sales and Imaging.
- Develops and enhances relationships with third party companies whose products complement the design of these rooms.
- Communicates opportunities and challenges to Regional Directors, Product Managers and Vice Presidents through weekly reports of project portals.
- Assists Corporate Accounts with education and relationships: A & E, IDN's, and GPO's.
- Provides project management support through assistance with product development, including the review of technical data, round table discussions and new product needs.
- Completes annual personal development plan for self, reviewing progress each quarter. Goals are to be in sync with the Company's defined strategic plan.
- Coaching Others: Coaches and instructs others on specific work activities and holds employees and authorized representatives accountable. Manages people development and encourages performance through motivation and feedback. Addresses performance issues and coaches on behavioral challenges.
- Customer Focus:Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Results Focused: Monitors short and long term results and desired impacts. Works and guides people and processes to be accountable to achieve company objectives. Focuses on collective outcomes and tangible group goals, minimizing individualistic behavior.
- Interpersonal Communication: Listens to others, expressing ideas both orally and in writing. Provides relevant information to management, co-workers, and customers. Makes a conscious effort to give explicit instructions or answers, seeks understanding, encourages feedback and listens carefully to others. Maintains good relationships, gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Bachelor's Degree or greater from an accredited university, preferably in Engineering.
- Technical knowledge of integration, interventional radiology, operating rooms, designing and data communication is strongly preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including AutoCAD, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.