Position Overview: Operates as a team to provide weekly lawn maintenance service for commercial and residential clients. Includes, but may not be limited to cutting, edging, whipping, and blowing properties.
Description of Responsibilities: The Lawn Maintenance responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and loading truck and/or trailer with necessary lawn maintenance equipment. May include, but not be limited to: zero-turn lawn mowers, walk behind mowers, push mowers, weed whips, weed whip string, stick edgers, edger blades, rakes, tarps, shoves, and safety equipment.
• Understand special instructions, make notes when needed in the field, and ensure efficiency is being met
• In field, use of zero turn mowers and industrial grade equipment on properties. Also utilize electronic tablets/phones for global positions systems, electronic route sheet, and product usage.
• Reports directly to lawn maintenance team lead.
Qualifications/Requirements: The Lawn Maintenance should possess the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Minimum 6 months of lawn maintenance experience; required
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record; required
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and operation of all lawn maintenance equipment listed above.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run; required
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times; required