Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the hot Public Sector market? Do you have the business and the technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider with a focus to selling to our partners?
You are a Sales Account Manager with a terrific reputation for over achieving quota while focusing on the customer. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan, managing multiple accounts and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. You should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who embraces all aspects of selling. You will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
* Drive revenue and market share in defined partner territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
* Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
* Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy.
* Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
* Work with partners to manage their pipelines, amplify their efforts, coach their resources and drive adoption.
* Assist partners in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
* Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
* Travel as necessary (limited)
* This is a position located in: Arlington, Virginia or Austin, TX
* 3+ years of experience with technology related sales and business development experience.
* BS degree or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of direct field experience and proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota attainment.
* Experience with Salesforce.com and Outlook
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.