SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety and User Experience segment (AS&UX) and our Connected Services (ACS) business unit.
As a Web Developer you will design, create, test and modify Connected Services class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work as a member of a team designing and developing the world's most advanced web-based automotive business intelligence tool.
- Collaborate with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on performance requirements and interfaces.
- Work with users to develop and implement acceptance test plans to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Stay current in training of the latest software and computer technology.
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science/Engineering, preferred.
- 3- 5 years of solid web development experience working with latest technologies.
- Strong working experience with object oriented programming.
- Good problem solving skills and being able to come up with designs for complex engineering problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a high-energy, unstructured environment as part of a project team.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Passionate for technology, software, and data.
- Familiar with UI design, user interaction experience, creating UI templates and components.
- Experience working with source code management tools in a shared code environment.
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence - build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
Aptiv rewards and advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
About Advanced Safety and User Experience:
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
About the Connected Services Division:
Aptiv is making mobility real. Today's software-defined vehicles generate a lot of data. It's expensive to transmit, and it's not all useful. Aptiv's Connected Services team is a global provider of telematics and analytics solutions serving the transportation industry. We help our customers identify the data they need to operate more efficiently and produce better products. With teams working across the globe, Connected Services creates and delivers solutions that combine comprehensive data acquisition methods with powerful edge and cloud computing architecture resulting in an enterprise-class solution for fleet management, product development, connected vehicle and data exchange applications.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates:
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.