Job Benefits:Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Eye Insurance Plans; Co. Funded Life & AD&D and Short/Long-Term Disability; 401(k) Plans, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday, Funeral Pay, and other Incentives.
The Truck Washer pulls in trucks and trailers, brushes and spray-washes the equipment.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Pull trucks and trailers into the wash bay & clean out the wash bay.
* Brush and spray-wash all trucks and trailers.
* Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
* Paints and washes plant equipment and building fixtures as necessary.
* Required to use standard hand tools (hammer, screw driver, wrenches, etc.) and power tools (drills, impact drivers, saws, etc.)
* Operates company vehicles around plant and property.
* Performs a variety of general labor tasks including janitorial cleaning and vehicle washing.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must be able to drive trucks, trailers and yard equipment.
* Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to deal with minor problems involving equipment or various situations.
* Constantly required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
* Frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs.
* Occasionally must push, pull, move or lift up to 100 lbs.
* Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a rendering facility which requires tolerance for wet, dry, dusty and/or slippery floors and high heat or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without proper regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: HTTP://WWW1.EEOC.GOV/EMPLOYERS/UPLOAD/EEOC_SELF_PRINT_POSTER.PDF