Our Line of Business Overview
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - OUTPATIENT REHABILITATION
Job Locations US-MI-HOLLY
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone. Answers or refers inquiries
- Receives referrals and understands type of insurance benefits available
- Verifies insurances and obtains authorization from insurance companies
- Schedules patient appointments
- Registers patients; checks patients in and out
- Collects copays at the time of each appointment and follows procedures for co-payment deposits
- Performs credit card transactions
- Maintains patient account balances
- Works with electronic medical records
- Files, Faxes, and Scans documents
- Manages and orders office supplies
- Completes billing and payroll data entry
- Schedules breaks and lunches with Aides to ensure front office is covered
- Completes clinic opening and closing duties, as required
About our Line of Business
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior administrative experience in a health care environment is preferred
- PossessesÂ excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Presents professional attitude, appearanceÂ and beyond stellar customer service skills and use of judgment
- Is detail oriented, organized and has strong data-entry skills
Additional Job Information
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.Today, ourrehab servicesare still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreakinghome and community rehab, we're also providing services inresidential facilitiesandoutpatient clinics.For more information visitwww.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn.
Need help finding the right job?
Full-time position at our Outpatient Rehab in Holly, MI.
Medical Office/Receptionist and medical billing highly preferred, along with some knowledge of brain injuries, stroke, Parkinson's and various neuro conditions.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (â€œResCareâ€), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.